Clash of Clans is a strategy game developed by Supercell. It is available for both Android and iOS devices. The game has become pretty popular these past few years, having been a huge success on the app store in 187 different countries. This title is considered as freemium, which means that players can enjoy the game for free, but they also have the chance to get additional content via micro-transactions.
The main objective of the game is to build a village and then fortify it to defend it against enemies. You will have to train different troops and gather resources to become stronger and attack other villages to plunder them. Additionally, players can join together and create Clans to protect their members and grant reinforcements if needed.
Burning and looting
In Clash of Clans, you begin with few resources and buildings. Your main objective is to increase your power by creating army buildings like camps and barracks, so you can start training your units. To do this, you have to gather two basic resources: Gold and Elixir. Once you have enough gold, you can start growing your empire. Your success will depend on how well you defend your city. There are defensive elements that will help you, such as cannons, archer towers or hidden Tesla. However, walls are one of the most important elements in this title. Your walls can keep back enemy barbarians long enough to buy some time for your archers and cannons to take them down.
The main objective of the game is to build a village and fortify it to defend it against enemies while you train troops to assault other villages.
You can test your strength by completing the single campaign mode if you are not confident enough to attack a real enemy yet. You have to assault and plunder AI-controlled Goblin villages with increasing difficulty, but take into account that units lost in Campaign Mode will not respawn in your city later—you will have to train new ones. Assaults are the bread and butter of Clash of Clans. When you have gathered a substantial number of troops, you can take them to battle and destroy the village of another player. You are free to select where your troops will spawn. This way you can release your barbarian horde to distract the archers while your own archers take the walls down. If your warriors can destroy all defensive buildings, the victory is yours. You will plunder gold and elixir, and the remaining troops will go back home.
Clash of Clans 5.113.2 Features
Here you can check the features of Clash of Clans before you download it:
- Create your empire: build defenses to keep people safe, gather resources to keep growing, and create offensive buildings to train troops and become unstoppable
- Loads of units: show off your power by training different units, ranging from blood-thirsty barbarians to mighty dragons
- Join a Clan: become even stronger with a little help from your mates. Clans can provide you with reinforcements that will fight for you if you are attacked.
- Plunder other villages: defeat players from all over the world and grab their Trophies to climb up the leaderboards
- Campaign mode available: fight against the Goblin King in Single-Player Campaign Mode
If you are interested in Clash of Clans and you need further information before you download it, please visit the official website.
These are the minimum system requirements to download and run this game:
- Operating System: iOS 4.3 or higher/ Android 4.0.3 or higher
- Hard Disk: 51.3 MB free space available for iOS/ 48 MB available for Android