Mobogenie is a mobile manager, designed to work with Android devices. It allows users to transfer files, control installed Apps and even create backups in a single application. Connecting your smartphone to Mobogenie will introduce you to a new way of controlling your device's content; not only music and videos, but also your SMS and even your contact list.
One of the benefits of this program is the application manager it includes. You will be able to download trending Apps for your phone through your computer, not only saving time in the process, but also saving costs related to data charges. This way, thanks to the available store, Mobogenie provides all kinds of mobile applications like games or utilities. This section also gives you some recommendations about new applications depending on the previously installed ones and those that are the top apps of the moment.
Connecting your smartphone to Mobogenie will introduce you to a new way of controlling your device's content
The main section, My Phone, provides different tools for managing your Android device properly. Create a backup of your contacts, save your music and videos, restore your mobile in a couple of minutes and manage the content on your SD card. All these functions make Mobogenie a great option in case you decide to control your smartphone with external software. It is true that, with this application, the management of your device is more comfortable than before since it increases the data transferring speed. It is always a good choice to save your personal data so as to avoid losing it due to hardware failures.
Mobogenie includes some additional sections that are pretty useful for customizing your smartphone. You can personalize your ringtones by downloading them directly from the application. The variety of these musical files is really overwhelming and they are sorted by categories and tags. New ringtones are added frequently, so you can update your personal melodies with its vast catalogue.
Besides this, Mobogenie also allows you to browse wallpapers that can be set directly to your smartphone. Like the Ringtones section, this is also sorted by categories, with the addition of Live Wallpapers. These live wallpapers, once you install them, automatically change the image that is shown, increasing the variety of your phone.
Another one of its main benefits is its multimedia options. Besides getting free ringtones in a click, you can also get new videos from external streaming services. Look for your favorite video and transfer it to your device in order to avoid wasting more Internet data for showing it to your friends. Not only videos, Mobogenie can also obtain your favorite MP3 files for adding to your music library.
Mobogenie 22.214.171.124 Features
Here you can find the unique characteristics of Mobogenie:
- Complete management of your free Apps, obtaining and installing them with no costs, as well as, increasing their download speed thanks to your computer’s power
- Advanced contact management: Edit, create and delete them much quicker than with your smartphone, thanks to faster data access
- Multimedia files transfer with a high transfer rate and a variety of elements available directly from its own service
- Discover new ringtones and wallpapers thanks to its popularity charts that give you the latest trends
- Create backups of your device and restore it in case you need for future situations
- Fast access to your SD Memory Card, managing its content properly in just a few clicks
- Save and discard messages from your phone in a quick and tidy way without any kind of problems in the process
If you want to learn more about Mobogenie, you can check its official website by clicking on this link.
Check Mobogenie’s minimum system requirements in this section:
- Operating System: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 500 MHz or faster
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- HDD: 61 MB Free space on disk
- Smartphone with Android OS 2.2 or later