GTA San Andreas is an action-adventure sandbox videogame developed by Rockstar Games. This title was one of the most popular releases ever created by Rockstar, and a huge success when the original version was launched several years ago for PlayStation 2. The developers wanted to bring their biggest title to mobile devices, so now it’s available for iOS, Android devices and Windows Phones.
Gameplay is similar to the original PS2 version. You’ll be able to drive over people with fast (and probably stolen) cars, and follow different storylines with original characters. However, the controls have been redesigned for touch control. Nevertheless, if you prefer physical controllers over touch control systems, you can use made-for-iOS controllers or Android equivalents, enabling you to control this GTA as if you were playing on your old PlayStation.
Back to Los Santos
Carl Johnson left behind his life in Los Santos, San Andreas five years ago, leaving a city full of gang trouble, corruption and drugs. Now it is 1992, and Carl must go back to San Andreas. His mother was killed, his family is breaking apart, and all his friends are going down the wrong path. When CJ arrives in the old neighborhood, two corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ will have to save his family, eliminate the cops, and restore his gang’s past glory.
Gameplay stays the same - you will be able to ride over people with fast (and probably stolen) cars, and follow different storylines.
Although this title has more size limitations versus newer releases, GTA San Andreas is still huge. It includes with three large cities to visit: Los Santos, Las Venturas and San Fierro, and this mobile version offers revamped graphics with over 70 hours of gameplay. San Andreas is the first installment of the series that includes the ability to change your character’s stats, following the role-playing tradition. The game has all the familiar characters, storylines and exotic cars, so you’ll be free to replay it just like you remember, and store this nostalgic title on your mobile.
GTA San Andreas 1.03 Features
Here are some of the features of this title before you download it:
- High resolution graphics: visuals have been remastered to include lighting improvements, environmental reflections and better character models
- Open World: drive around the city in exotic cars, fly planes or play basketball. The possibilities are almost endless
- New version, same story: this title’s plot hasn’t been modified, so you can enjoy the original storylines and missions
- Three different control mechanisms: play using customizable controls and set them to display buttons when you need them to appear
- Supports physical controllers: GTA San Andreas works for every made-for iOS and Android controller
If you are interested in GTA San Andreas and want more information before you download it, feel free to check the developer’s official website.
The minimum system requirements to download and run this game are:
- Operating System: iOS 4.3 or better
- Hard Disk: 1.63 GB free space available