Moves is a mobile application which will counts all your steps and locations you’ve been to every day. Thanks to this download, you will know far you ran or walked daily, and also control your movements. This tracker is available both for Android and iOS to help you see what activity you did during the day, as well as to check all places you’ve been to.
Moves presents a simple but practical design with a graphic timeline. Also, it has incorporated a battery saving mode, since it is one of the disadvantages of this app. Moves performs well, but the GPS usage makes you constantly need to charge your phone. You will no longer have excuses not to watch your fitness with this application. Besides, it is completely free, unlike other fitness apps that you need to pay for.
How this software works
Moves is an automatic monitoring service for your daily activities, especially while running or walking, which are actually the two most common things everyone does in their routine. You just have to put the phone in your pocket and it will collect all your movements and display the result at the end of the day.
Moves has a pedometer incorporated, with which you can set simple objectives for your fitness. Information is displayed in steps, kilometers or miles and the time you took to do that exercise. Your day is presented as a storyline, with maps to show you the name and location of places where you’ve been.
Moves is an automatic monitoring service for your daily activities
In Moves for iPhone you can now enjoy the calorie counter feature (that will come soon to Android). It calculates the number of calories you burned during the day and it will display them at the end, along with the rest of the information above. By seeing what you do every day with Moves for your mobile, you will realize that walking or running should be part of your daily activity, and it can be easy to do without thinking you are doing exercise. For that reason, you can dare to do further activities to improve your shape and start worrying less about your fitness.
Moves 2.0.2 Features
The main features this app include:
- Moves automatically tracks your daily activity
- It displays your daily information as a storyline, with the number of steps, miles/kilometers you moved, and the time it took, thanks to an integrated pedometer
- Moves comes with a map, thanks to its GPS integration, to collect all locations you’ve been to
- Calorie counter (only available for iPhone, coming soon on Android)
- It saves the address of each place you went, in case you want to visit them again, as well as the routes from one place to another
- You don’t need to run and stop the software, Moves is always running
- Battery saving mode which saves up to 40% of your mobile battery
If you’d like further information about the download of Moves, feel free to visit the developer’s website .
Minimum system requirements
The minimum system requirements to download this free app are the following:
- Android 4.0 OS or higher
- iOS 6.0 or higher
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad